If you own or manage a hotel on the Gold Coast, whether it is a small Airbnb or a large hotel, you need a hotel insurance policy.
As a Hotel owner you are responsible for others residing at your property and need peace of mind to ensure that you are appropriately covered in the event of a claim.
At Insure Gold Coast we are able to provide the following insurance policies:
Bed & Breakfast Insurance
Serviced Apartment Insurance
Holiday Cabin Insurance
As a hotel / Motel owner what insurance do you need to?
It can be tricky to work out what insurance you may need for your hotel and which policy would be most suitable. There are a number of things to consider, such as:
- What are your legal obligations as a hotel owner?
- How do you make sure your hotel sums insured are adequate?
- Do you have to declare that part of the hotel construction is EPS?
- Does the hotel have an elevator, swimming pool or tennis court?
- What if the hotel holds events?
- Does your hotel need business interruption cover and how do you set the sum insured and indemnity period
- Is there cover for glass in the hotel?
- Does your hotel / Motel have a bar or restaurant
- Is there any deep frying in the hotel / Motel kitchen?
- What if a guest gets injured at your hotel/motel?
- Do you hold extra stock at busy periods?
What does hotel / motel insurance cover?
Insurance for your hotel building
Insurance for hotel contents
Business Interruption Insurance (loss of income following a claim)
Personal Effects Insurance for your Guests
Goods In Transit Insurance
Loss of Keys
The Insure Gold Coast Difference
It is important to make sure that you have the right Hotel/ Motel insurance cover at a competitive premium.
At Insure Gold Coast we understand Hotel insurance and the issues you need to deal with.
We have access to many different insurance companies and will compare the market on your behalf.
We can help you get the best claims outcomes, because we work for you and not the insurers.
We are passionate about supporting local businesses and giving back to the community.
We provide face to face personalised, support and advice. You won’t have to deal with a call centre or be passed to a new account handler each year.
We can save you money with a tailored insurance program, considering all of your activities rather than just selling you a one-size fits all product.
Get Expert Hotel Insurance advice
Insure Gold Coast have many years of experience in arranging Hotel insurance for different types and sizes of hotels from small B&Bs to large hotels. .